Journal Eligibilty Check Uni Vienna

Check if University affiliates in the role of "corresponding author" can publish Open Access in any particular journal. Funding is provided centrally either via our OA publishing agreements or via our OA funding application.

Please enter the journal title (or parts of the title). For an exact title search please use quotation marks, e.g. "Journal of Algebra".